Movers and Packer
Sunsters Movers (SSGPS) is fully committed to quality beyond our business and employees to clients, visitors, contractors, subcontractors, stakeholders and the wider community. We focus on constantly increasing our quality level by training through clear processes and smart objectives. Sunstars Movers is working on a variety of projects with high proximal capabilities simultaneously and quality policy is of paramount importance to all organization’s business operations and practice movers and packers.
Sunsters will manage and staff the movers;
- Establishing, implementing and maintaining a quality policy that is appropriate to the organization’s purpose and context and supports its strategic direction;
- Ensure that our services meet the needs and expectations of our customers in terms of quality;
- Meet the needs of our customers by providing value-added services.
- Discover a steady increase in its performance through improved processes.
- Create a situation where high potential people are attracted to work in a firm.
- Proper training and facilities Supported by movers and packers, through the provision of a network, achieve local delivery of the firm’s global knowledge and skills.
- Maintain respect and mutual respect in relationships with customers, pay members and associates.
- Operating within the management system, which meets the requirements of ISO 9001.
- Compliance with relevant laws and regulations and statutory as well as internal requirements.
Sunsters Movers will not compromise with the integrity of our services in an effort to satisfy short-term target movers and packers. We are committed to long-term growth, profitability and employment for our employees and will achieve this using our business approach that takes into account the needs of all our stakeholders (e.g. partners, suppliers, customers or customers and the environment) doing. The attitude of “quality first”. Our policy is made available to interested parties upon request.