If you are on this page, then you are probably looking for the best movers and packers to plan for your relocation. You already know the benefits of hiring packers and movers in Dubai rather than relocating on your own, how these companies work and probably how much you are expected to part with when hiring the services of these companies.
These are actually the basics, which you must know before choosing the right company for you. However, there are also a lot of things about Dubai movers and packers that you probably don’t know. Since having the right knowledge about relocation companies can also be helpful, we are here to help you out by explaining the things that you didn’t know about movers and packers.
In Dubai, hiring packers and movers is a common thing. So to ensure that you are getting the right guys and avoid being cheated, here are some hidden facts about local movers that you need to know;
- There are many reputable and legitimate movers and packers in Dubai, but there are also illegal companies doing the same business. As much as not all the illegal relocation companies engage in shady business, some of them are. And there is nothing worse than working with such companies if you want to have a smooth and hassle-free relocation. This simply means that you should not be in any hurry when hiring a relocation company. Do background research and ensure that the movers are reputable before hiring them.
- Large companies can be enticing, but the size isn’t enough to know whether the company can deliver what they promise. To ensure that nothing against your wish happens, ensure that all your agreement with the company is put in writing. There are some relocation companies that can send this agreement via email. However, not all companies do this so if you do not get an email confirmation, ensure that everything is written on paper and signed by both parties.
- Some clients have complained in the in past of removal companies showing the materials they are going to use for the move but then use different materials at the end. Pay close attention to this as well to ensure that it doesn’t happen
- The best relocation company should have insurance. This way, your items will be protected in case of any issue like breakage, theft during transit among others. You should, therefore, ensure that you are working with an insured company.
- Besides offering removal services to residences and large businesses, relocation companies also specialize in relocating small items like pool tables, pianos and even studio apartments.
- Lastly, the company giving a quote doesn’t mean that there isn’t room for bargaining. Some companies can agree to this if you give them a reason to.
Finding a reputable removal company
There are different ways you can use to ensure that you are hiring the right guys for the relocation job. It doesn’t matter how small or big the company is, but the quality of work they are able to do.
- The internet should be your starting point when looking for a relocation company. Just google ‘reputable movers and packers in your area’ and you will get a complete list of the companies. Reputable companies also add their number in their website, so ensure that you call them directly and make an arrangement.
- You can also get references from friends and families that have hired a relocation company before
- And lastly, go through the past client reviews either in the company’s website or in other reviewing sites.